"Końcówka. Akt bez słów". Białostocki Teatr Lalek
fot. Krzysztof Bieliński
We are pleased to inform you that Dramatic Arts Center of Iran will hold 18th International Puppet Theater Festival, Tehran - Mobarak in July 31st to August 8th, 2020 in Tehran.
We highly appreciate it if you could send us the new productions of your Theater Company. The festival priority is use of New Methods in puppet performances; however, it is welcomed to other performances. The application should reach Secretariat of the Festival by the specific deadline: June 1st, 2020 . The Selection Committee will announce the invited international guest Performances through international affairs office of Dramatic Arts Center.
Topics of the festival theme are:
The subject of human life in the contemporary world (climate change and the environment, the family, war and migration)
New technique, creativity and innovation in puppet show
Develop a culture of communication and dialogue with the puppet show to promote world peace
You are kindly requested to include the following in your submission:
1) Accessible link for watching the suggested play. It should be in full version.
2) A synopsis of the play in English;
3) The Director and Playwright's CV;
4) The number of the troupe (including actors, technicians, etc.);
5) The link of your suggested performance, in full version;
6) Duration of the play;
7) Some photos of the suggested play;
8) Telephone, cell phone number and an email address;
The information should be mailed through the following address to International Affairs Department of Dramatic Arts Center of Iran.
Vahdat Hall, Ostad Shahryar St., Hafez Ave., Tehran, 1133914934 Iran
Dramatic Arts Center of Iran
Tel: +9821 66 70 88 61
Fax: +98 21 66 72 53 16